HOW REVL IS KEEPING YOU SAFE
We have a thorough management plan and contact tracing to make sure Revl continues to be a healthy place to work out. On top of our usual routines and our Rules of Play, we’ve boosted our regime to include:
- Class sizes have been reduced to 28 to allow 2m spacing between each person.
- We've made hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes available throughout Revl. We've also added additional spray bottles with anti-bacterial solution, and cloths to use with these.
- We've removed high touch items such as Swiss balls, foam rollers and bands.
- The water fountain is now for bottle refill only.
- We have changed our group timetable and increased the time between classes to 15min to allow for more cleaning and social distancing.
- We've created a coaches circle in the center of the group training area. Coaches will mainly be taking classes from here.
- You probably didn't think it was possible, but we've upped our cleaning regime to allow for more surface and deep cleans throughout the day.
- Our Personal Trainers have face masks that they can wear should you wish them to. They have a range of specific safety measures that they'll take you through before you start your session.
- Our new air conditioning system has been set up to ensure plenty of clean fresh air.
- We won't be accepting cash purchases. If you'd like to purchase a drink or Revl product, please bring your card.
- We've added markers to the ground as a guide for distancing.
Staying fit and active is an important way to stay healthy. You can boost your immune system by:
- Exercising regularly.
- Sleeping well.
- Eating well.
- Managing stress (Revl Restore can help).
Lastly, a heads up...if you have underlying health conditions or you're over the age of 70, follow Ministry of Health guidelines before working out.