HOW REVL IS KEEPING YOU SAFE
We have a thorough management plan and contact tracing to make sure Revl continues to be a healthy place to work out. On top of our usual routines and our Rules of Play, we’ve boosted our regime to include:
- Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes available throughout Revl. We've also added additional spray bottles with anti-bacterial solution, and cloths to use with these.
- We have a thorough cleaning regime that covers surface and deep cleans every day.
- Our air conditioning system has been set up to ensure plenty of clean fresh air.
- Our Personal Trainers have face masks that they can wear should you wish them to. They have a range of specific safety measures that they'll take you through before you start your session.
Staying fit and active is an important way to stay healthy. You can boost your immune system by:
- Exercising regularly.
- Sleeping well.
- Eating well.
- Managing stress (Revl Restore can help).
Lastly, a heads up...if you have underlying health conditions or you're over the age of 70, follow Ministry of Health guidelines before working out.